Greg Austin-White – WP Creatives
loader-logo

Greg Austin-White

Greg Austin-White

Proposal presented by: WP Creatives

Hi ,Greg

Thank you for the opportunity to be a partner on this exciting new adventure of yours. I am very excited to see your vision become reality and I would be grateful to be part of the process.

Great brands are built with great intentionality. It takes continuous effort to develop a brand that communicates the desired meaning and emotions that are ultimately captivate an audience. Our goal, through this branding process, is to accurately capture who you are, what your story is. how to tell your story so that it resonates with your audience – and then making sure you’re sticking to that story across all your marketing platforms.

Please take some time to review the attached estimate for the proposed work and do not hesitate to reach out with any question.

Once again, thank you for this opportunity.

Sincerely

Clarance Mamombe

Digital Marketing Specialist

WP Creatives

Scope of Services

Below you can find the one off cost of our services. This is paid upon signing of your proposal and allows us to get straight on with designing and developing your website, getting your business the boost your are looking for.

Research

The first step is we need to thoroughly understand your business, your business goals, your customers and their expectations and behaviour, and how your website factors into all of it. We will also look at the competitive landscape to establish context and benchmarks for how your site should function and then improve on that. This stage will give us the foundation for moving forward with just the right recommendations for the design and development of your new responsive website.

Design

Once the research stage is complete we will move on to the design phase. All our websites are created on WordPress to include - Custom Designs, Theme Installation and Setup, Site Navigation, UX Design and WordPress Training(Optional). We recommend having all of your content ready by this stage which will inform the design and make it faster to load the initial content onto you your website and doesn't push back your launch.

Development

Plugins are a way to extend the functionality of WordPress and make the admin panel easier to manage. We will install a limited number of plugins for launch, which will include a simplified way to manage navigation, SEO tools so you can manage the title and meta description tags, and an XML sitemap which will help google index your pages automatically.

Testing

Once you have tested the website and are happy, we will point your domain over to your new website and make it live. Launch Time!

Timeline

Below is a guide of the project timeline subject to receiving requested content timely.

Estimated Timeline:

Within 4 weeks

Research
1 Week
Web Design
1 Week
Web Development
1 Week
Testing
1 Week

Your Investment

Below you can find the one off cost of our services. This is paid upon signing of your proposal and allows us to get straight on with designing and developing your website, getting your business the boost your are looking for. I will require 75% upfront and the remaining 25% upon completion. All Fees are in £GBP

Research
50
Design
150
Development
100

Total: 300

Approve Proposal

If you would like to join us and become a client then we’d be delighted to have you.

This proposal has already been approved!

We create, design and develop WordPress websites for small businesses.